Below is a message from the City of Burien:
Burien Technical Open House
Your Economic Development team is hosting a Technical Assistance Open House coordinated by the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce. The event will take place on Thursday, February 23 in the Community Room on the first floor of Burien City Hall/Burien Library. Current Burien business owners or residents thinking about opening a business are invited to come to this drop-in event between the hours of 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Your business support team who will be present includes:
- Lorraine Chachere from theCity of Burien Economic Development team will be there to assist with onboarding businesses to the Shop Local Burien site, answer questions about the Burien Storefront Repair Grant Program, and provide small business support.
- Amanda McIntire from the City of Burien Community Development team will be available for questions on permitting and business licenses.
- Rich Shockley from theHighline College Small Business Development Center will be available to provide one-on-one business advising.
- Walter Acuña fromChase Bankwill be offering financial consultation on access to capital.
- Eden Chase from Chase Mobile Notary will be offering Notary and Finger Printing services.
- Dwayne Fricke from All Seattle Web Design will be offering website and marketing consultations.
- And the Seattle Southside Chamber team, Annie McGrath, Sammie Le and Morgan Young will be there to provide information about Chamber services and programs.